Family

Family
Great Times

Friday, October 21, 2011

Module 4 Podcast

My podcast is about the new Laura Hillenbrand book "Unbroken" which is a great book about a WW11 Air Force Lieutenant who survives a plane crash, enemy imprisonment and survives. It is a story of survival, resilience, and redemption. This book is the recommended book for St John's County 2012 read program, the first time a non-fiction book has been chosen. I could not put the book down and hope you will find it interesting and exciting also Click here

3 comments:

  1. Linda,

    Thank you so much for sharing this book with me! I will have to check it out. I have never been a big fan of nonfiction books, but I have always liked things about WWII. The reviews make this book sound so intriguing! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the podcast. I like the readout of the prose. Not a big fan of World War books but I am interested in the nonfiction genre. In fact, I recently read an intro from Truman Capote's "Music for Chameleons" and he was talking about the struggles of nonfiction writing and the practice of "reporting" being the most beneficial to his writing process as a young writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Linda...excellent podcast, and I have just added this book to my "must read" list, it sounds great and I think my husband will like it as well!

    ReplyDelete